Your search results

Aldar Properties awarded $6bn in contracts last year

Posted by Jayanga on February 8, 2024

Aldar Properties contracts

The awarded contracts will result in the delivery of villas, townhouses, apartments, Grade A offices, retail spaces, schools, and major highways within some of Abu Dhabi’s key growth locations, including Yas Island, Saadiyat Island, and Al Shamkha.

53 per cent of the contracts were awarded for Aldar owned projects, while the remaining 47 per cent are projects being delivered on behalf of the Abu Dhabi government.

Adel Abdulla Albreiki, Chief Executive Officer at Aldar Projects, said: “The significant value of contracts awarded by Aldar in 2023 is a representation of Abu Dhabi’s ongoing and accelerated development as a destination to live, work, and visit.

“Once completed, these projects will not only help to satisfy demand for new residential options in the capital, but also deliver new office and retail spaces, and make the emirate more connected through a series of infrastructure improvements.”

“Aldar places sustainability as a key credential within its procurement process, ensuring that all contractors are positively contributing to our Net Zero commitments, which encompass a number of critical levers, including low carbon design, low carbon supply chain, green construction, and circular economy.”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

  • Change Currency

  • Change Measurement

  • Advanced Search

Compare Listings